Below you will find a list of other Covid-related initiatives that might be of interest to our readers. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list – the examples were suggested by other readers and our scientific advisors. Special thanks to Prof. Leah Wortham!
If you would like to add something to the list, please send an e-mail, along with a short justification. Please indicate if you have any personal ties with the resources you suggest.
We prefer accessible knowledge, so we will prioritise open access.
- Council of Europe – The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on human rights and the rule of law
- Verfassungsblog on COVID-19
- Prof. Catherine Powell on racial justice paradox (CNN)
- A book by Prof. Katharina Pistor, “Law in the Time of COVID-19” (open access)
- Columbia Law School – recordings
- Washburn Law Faculty – colloquium on the socio-legal aspects of COVID-19